|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||1000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||2000mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single battery nominal voltage up to 3.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 214Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Ground force (individual soldier system, infantry fighting
vehicles, robot soldier), navy (submarine, underwater robot), air
force (fighters, unmanned surveillance drones), aerospace
(satellites, shuttles), etc.
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- There is advanced automatic technology in HCB;
- The cathode manufacturing process is unique;
- We can produce high power, high capacity or low temperature
batteries and so on;
- The multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways and combining
suggestions can be provided with you;
- The reliability of the products can be proved by the long time
storage date which is over 10 years.
- HCB is the first one who uses the industrial hermetic sealing cell.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- CE Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- HCB Battery has passed the Rosh standard;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- Why is there a manual in the master cartons?
The manual is necessary to read before you would like to use the
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
You need to keep battery out of the children. Please call to a
physician immediately if it is swallowed by children.
- Why should you keep the batteries away from the fire?
They are going to be hot in very short time and it will lead the
leakage of gas and toxic materials which may cause a big rupture.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
If + and - polarity of battery is connected directly, it causes a
short circuit and this may lead toxic gas and materials leakage or
a big rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The batteries are not able to be thrown into the water. This can
cause the water explosion.