|Battery discharged at continuous current 2mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||70mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||700mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 278Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, stable discharge voltage, and no
voltage passivation after long time storage
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
The battery safety performance is good, high reliability, and
pollution-free, environmental friendly.
2. Main Applications
Wireless electric power tools, computer RAM & COMS, UPS, CNC
machine tools, (TPMS), camera, video camera, timer, calculator,
electric toys, lighting equipment, etc.
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- There are variety of solutions such as high power, high capacity or
low temperature etc;
- We can provide multiple cascade and parallel connection ways and
combining suggestions with our customers if they need;
- The products can be stored for 10 years which is very reliable.
- The industrial hermetic sealing cell is firstly used by HCB.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- The Environment Management System in HCB is accord with
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- Report for safe transport of goods is workable for us if it is
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How about the storage environment of the battery?
The battery should be kept as dryly as possible when they are in
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What is the effect of the signs + and - on the battery?
You need to follow the signs + and - on the batteries and make sure
not to reverse. If batteries are wrongly used, they will be hot
very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage.
- What can't you do to the batteries?
The batteries are able to be deformed or drilled into or damaged
because the toxic materials or gas leakage may lead a big rupture.
- Can the batteries be mixed to use on different electrochemical
system, grades or brands?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The batteries are not able to be thrown into the water. This can
cause the water explosion.