|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||300mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||600mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
Specific energy density up to 180Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
The battery can be in work between -40℃ ~ +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter),
conventional meters, etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- It is ok to use advance automatic technology in HCB;
- Cathode is produced by the unique advanced manufacturing process;
- Varity of solutions including high power, high capacity (hermetic
& semi sealing), low temperature etc;
- It is workable for us to provide multiple cascade and parallel
connecting ways and combining suggestions with HCB customers;
- HCB products are reliable because they have over 10 years storage
- The industrial hermetic sealing cell is firstly used by HCB
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard
- Drop test package can be provided to your ordered battery if you
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- Rosh test is available for HCB Battery;
- We can provide you with the UL certificate if you need;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- What the danger is if the battery is closed to the fire?
They are going to be hot in very short time and it will lead the
leakage of gas and toxic materials which may cause a big rupture.
- When the batteries are changed, what should you pay attention to?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- Is it workable to charge the primary batteries?
If you charge the primary batteries, it can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and maybe cause big rupture or fire.