|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||800mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||1500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 184Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
The battery can be in work between -40℃ ~ +85℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Battery sealing using the fully sealed structure to reduce the
leakage of the battery, make the battery can be stored at room
temperature for more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- Advanced automatic technology;
- The unique advanced cathode manufacturing process;
- Varity of solutions including high power, high capacity (hermetic
& semi sealing), low temperature etc;
- Providing multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways and
- Over ten years storage data to prove the reliability of the
- One of the first industrial hermetic sealing cell manufacturers;
- Sales rank the top in domestic market.
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- CE Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- HCB Battery has passed the Rosh standard;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- What will happen if the batteries are short circuit?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- If the batteries are soldered directly, what will happen?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.
- Is it ok to put the batteries into the water?
The water explosion will be caused if you throw the batteries into
- How to do the batteries disposal?
During the batteries disposal, you need to follow the local and