|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||30mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||300mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 242Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +85℃
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
High capacity, stable performance, stable discharge voltage, and no
voltage passivation after long time storage
Battery sealing using the fully sealed structure to reduce the
leakage of the battery, make the battery can be stored at room
temperature for more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
RFID products, road toll transponder, IC cards, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- There is advanced automatic technology in HCB;
- The cathode manufacturing process is unique;
- There are variety of solutions such as high power, high capacity or
low temperature etc;
- We can provide multiple cascade and parallel connection ways and
combining suggestions with our customers if they need;
- The reliability of the products can be proved by the long time
storage date which is over 10 years.
- One of the first industrial hermetic sealing cell manufacturers
;Sales rank the top in domestic market
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- We have much experience in drop test package;
- The package of HCB battery is very safe and we can show you the
report for safe transport of the goods to you;
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- UL Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- Which environment is workable to store the battery?
The battery should be kept as dryly as possible when they are in
- When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, what should we
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- Can the batteries be short circuit?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- Can the batteries be mixed to use on different electrochemical
system, grades or brands?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The batteries are not able to put or thrown into the water because
it would cause explosion.
- What should be followed during the batteries disposal?
During the batteries disposal, you need to follow the local and