|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||100mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||150mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the rated voltage is 3.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 342Wh/kg, more than
50% higher than steel shell lithium battery under the condition of
the same weight
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +60℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
Without voltage passivation, no activation necessary after long
time storage, install-and-use immediately, free of maintenance
To meet the requirements of modern light & handy electronic
Dimensions can be customized according to different demands, short
product development period, and meeting customers’ varieties of
The best safety and reliability of lithium battery, in the case of
without any protection measures to withstand short-circuit and
piercing severe test, etc.
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Wireless electric power tools, computer RAM & COMS, UPS, CNC
machine tools, (TPMS), camera, video camera, timer, calculator,
electric toys, lighting equipment, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- It has passed more than 9 years since the first Soft Pack Li-MnO2
Battery was produced by HCB;
- There are eight patents applied by HCB in Soft Pack Li-MnO2
- 60 models available, and customized with varies needs;
- Sales with over 15 million pieces with the largest number of
- Most of HCB customers are terminal users, so we experienced in both
civil and industrial applications.
4. Company Advantages
- GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008 is HCB quality management system
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- The package of HCB battery is very safe and we can show you the
report for safe transport of the goods to you;
- HCB Battery has passed the CE standard;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- We can provide you with the UL certificate if you need;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- What can't you do to the batteries?
The manual is necessary to read before you would like to use the
- Why should you keep the batteries away from the fire?
The batteries are able to be deformed or drilled into or damaged
because the toxic materials or gas leakage may lead a big rupture.
- Can the batteries be soldered directly?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.
- Can the primary batteries be charged?
If you charge the primary batteries, it can lead to toxic material
or gas leakage and maybe cause big rupture or fire.