|Battery discharged at continuous current 1mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||300mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||500mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +60℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
The nominal voltage of single cell up to 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 339Wh/kg, 50% higher
than the steel-shelled lithium cell of the same weight
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +60℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
Without voltage passivation, no activation necessary after long
time storage, install-and-use immediately, free of maintenance
To meet the requirements of modern light & handy electronic
Dimensions can be customized according to different demands, short
product development period, meeting customers’ varieties of
The best safety and reliability of lithium battery, in the case of
without any protection measures to withstand short-circuit and
piercing severe test, etc.
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
Wireless electric power tools, computer RAM & COMS, UPS, CNC
machine tools, (TPMS), camera, video camera, timer, calculator,
electric toys, lighting equipment, etc.
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- 9 years manufacturing experiences in Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery
leads good quality batteries in HCB;
- There are eight patents applied by HCB in Soft Pack Li-MnO2
- There are many different models available and the customers can
order what models they need;
- More than 15 million pieces Soft Pack Li-MnO2 Battery are made and
sold by HCB until now;
- Most number of terminal customers, experienced in both civil and
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- CE test is available for HCB Battery;
- Rosh test is available for HCB Battery;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- Is it possible to store the battery in moist environment?
The battery should be kept as dryly as possible when they are in
- Is it ok to continue to use the battery when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs?
The battery should be stopped to using when the abnormal heat
release or leakage occurs.
- If you have children at home, what should you pay attention when we
use our battery?
You need to keep battery out of the children. Please call to a
physician immediately if it is swallowed by children.
- What is the effect of the signs + and - on the battery?
You need to follow the signs + and - on the batteries and make sure
not to reverse. If batteries are wrongly used, they will be hot
very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage.
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- Why can't the batteries be deformed?
Do not deform the batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed,
drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic
material or gas leakage or/and violent rupture.
- Can the batteries be soldered directly?
The batteries can’t be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.