ER14505-T Lithium Primary Cells 3.6 Volt Nominal Voltage 200MA Peak
|Battery discharged at continuous current 1.35mA until voltage
reaches cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.6 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||100mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||200mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-55℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
We provide the nominal voltage up to 3.6V, the operating voltage
varies with the load, normally between 3.3V and 3.6V
The specific energy density of each battery is 450Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -55℃ to +85℃
Stable operating voltage, more than 90% of the capacity could be
output with a fixed voltage
The battery self-discharge less than 2% per year at room
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
2. Main Applications
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, locking system,
monitoring system, etc.
Ground force (individual soldier system, infantry fighting
vehicles, robot soldier), navy (submarine, underwater robot), air
force (fighters, unmanned surveillance drones), aerospace
(satellites, shuttles), etc.
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging
while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- There is advanced automatic technology in HCB;
- We can control the passivation of the battery very well;
- Varity of solutions including high power, high capacity (hermetic
& semi sealing), low temperature etc;
- The multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways and combining
suggestions can be provided with you;
- The safety designs are multiple.
- We are very professional in making Li-SOCl2 batteries with more
than 20 years experience
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004 is HCB Environment Management System
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- HCB can provide the report for safe transport of goods to the
- The CE certificate can be given to you if required;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- HCB Battery has passed the UL standard;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What are you careful with if there are children beside when you use
The battery should be kept out of the children firstly. If
swallowed by children, please contact a physician at once.
- What should you pay attention for when battery is put into the
Follow the signs + and - shown on the batteries and appliances. Do
not reverse battery. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are
bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic
material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- What can't you do to the batteries?
Do not deform the batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed,
drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic
material or gas leakage or/and violent rupture.
- Can the batteries be soldered directly?
The batteries can not be soldered directly. If they are directly
soldered, it will cause short circuit and a gas and toxic material
leakage or big rupture.