CR34615SE Industrial Lithium Primary Battery Automatic Discharge
Rate ≤ 2%
|Battery discharged at continuous current 2mA until voltage reaches
cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||80mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||200mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
We provide the specific energy density up to 311Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
Battery working temperature range from -40℃ to +85℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
High capacity, stable performance, without passivation
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
The battery safety performance is good, high reliability, and
pollution-free, environmental friendly.
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Ground force (individual soldier system, infantry fighting
vehicles, robot soldier), navy (submarine, underwater robot), air
force (fighters, unmanned surveillance drones), aerospace
(satellites, shuttles), etc.
Life jacket, signal light, buoy, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- There is advanced automatic technology in HCB;
- Cathode is produced by the unique advanced manufacturing process;
- Varity of solutions including high power, high capacity (hermetic
& semi sealing), low temperature etc;
- It is workable for us to provide multiple cascade and parallel
connecting ways and combining suggestions with HCB customers;
- HCB is the first one who uses the industrial hermetic sealing cell.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB quality management meets the standard
- The Environment Management System in HCB is accord with
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- Report for safe transport of goods is workable for us if it is
- We can provide you with the CE certificate if you need;
- Rosh test is available for HCB Battery;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- How to store the battery in your warehouse?
The Battery should be stored in dry environment.
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
We need to stop using the battery when the abnormal heat release or
- What is the effect of the signs + and - on the battery?
You need to follow the signs + and - on the batteries and make sure
not to reverse. If batteries are wrongly used, they will be hot
very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic materials leakage.
- Why should you keep the batteries away from the fir?
They will be hot very fast and can lead the gas and other toxic
materials leakage if they are closed to fire.
- If the positive and negative polarity of a battery is directly
connected, what will happen?
The batteries can’t be short circuit. If positive and negative
polarity of a battery is directly connected, this may cause a short
circuit and this may lead to toxic materials or gas leakage and/or
- Can the batteries be mixed to use on different electrochemical
system, grades or brands?
When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different
electrochemical system, grades, or brands should be not mixed. If
different batteries are used or in case of using old and new
batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different
voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage
and/or violent rupture.
- What will happen if the batteries are thrown into the water?
The water explosion will be caused if you throw the batteries into