Long Shelf Life Primary Lithium Cylindrical Battery CR10450SE 255Wh
/ Kg Energy Density
|Battery discharged at continuous current 0.5mA until voltage
reaches cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Nominal Voltage||3.0 V|
|Maximum Continuous Current||7mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current||70mA|
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for
3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Battery Dimension||See drawing on pag|
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃|
|Shelf Life||10 years|
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃|
1. Battery Characteristic
Single cell rated voltage 3.0V
The specific energy density of each battery is 255Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
We provide a wide operating temperature range, from -40℃ to +85℃
Under the condition of normal temperature, the battery self
-discharge rate of no more than 2% per year
High capacity, stable performance, stable discharge voltage, and no
voltage passivation after long time storage
Hermetic welding sealing to reduce the leakage for extending the
shelf life to more than 10 years
High safety performance, reliable and environmental friendly
2. Main Applications
Wireless telecommunication devices
Wireless electric power tools, computer RAM & COMS, UPS, CNC
machine tools, (TPMS), camera, video camera, timer, calculator,
electric toys, lighting equipment, etc.
Cardiac pacemaker, respirator, oxygenator, inspection devices,
monitoring devices, infusion pump, etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process is unique;
- High power, high capacity(hermetic & semi sealing) or low
temperature batteries are produced in HCB;
- The multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways and combining
suggestions can be provided with you;
- HCB products are reliable because they have over 10 years storage
4. Company Advantages
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with
- Environment Management System of HCB is conformity with
- The drop test is workable of HCB battery;
- The goods can be transported very safely because we can provide the
report for the customers' reference;
- CE Standard is workable for HCB Battery;
- The Rosh certificate can be given to you if required;
- The UL certificate can be given to you if required;
5. FAQS of General Safety Instructions
- In order to keep the battery safely, what should we do?
The battery should be kept as dryly as possible when they are in
- What kind of case do we need to stop using the battery?
When the abnormal heat release or leakage occurs, the battery is
not able to be continued to use.
- What is the first step when you would like to use our battery?
The manual should be read before the battery is used.
- What should you do if the children swallow the battery?
You need to keep battery out of the children. Please call to a
physician immediately if it is swallowed by children.
- If the batteries are closed to the fire, what may happen?
The batteries may be incinerated or mutilated if they are closed to
the fire and it leads a possible burst or they may release the
- Why can't the batteries be deformed?
Do not deform the batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed,
drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic
material or gas leakage or/and violent rupture.
- When the batteries are changed, what should you pay attention to?
The batteries of different electrochemical system, grades, or
brands can’t be mixed because it would lead toxic material or gas
leakage and/or a big rupture.